Sunday, November 05, 2006

6-0

Sam's hockey team won their sixth game this afternoon and kept their record perfect. They did lose a game last Thursday (5-4), but it was an exhibition game against the Bantam AAA girls team. Sam's team is only a Bantam house team, so we really can't count that loss in their regular standings now can we.

Today's game was a very good, close game. The final score was 6-4; however, we had to work hard to come back from a deficit and take the lead. My little Sam was dealt a hard bodycheck in the first period and put his team on the powerplay. There is no bodychecking in house league! I gasped as I watched my son fall to the ice, but he got back up and stayed on the ice for the rest of his shift. He worked hard this game and is improving all the time.

I brought the camera to the game and took several shots. When I get the film developed, and assuming the photos turn out, then I'll post them here. I have my eye on a particular digital camera, but the price tag is a little steep and I'm not ready to sacrifice what I want for something cheaper.

No comments: